Finding Nemo

Saturday, March 19, 2011


Agggg.  New wind forecast shows wind to blow radioactivity down to Tokyo Tuesday.  I wasn't planning on leaving Tokyo until Wed.  Looks like my plans have changed.  Winds will resume offshore flow on Wed., but there will be a period on Tuesday where radioactivity is expected to spike.  Not sure what to do.

I could go over to Osaka for the day... hmmmm.... and with the new reports of radioactive Iodine in Tokyo tap water it may be time to finally wave the white flag and get the hell out of here.

Well its safe to say that I'm not laughing at the Japanese wearing masks anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment